Student tickets are $16 (up to 75% off) for students with a valid student ID. Note: for very popular concerts, to guarantee your $16 ticket, purchasing in advance is encouraged.
Group discounts increase as the size of your group increases:
- 10 or more = 10% off regular price
- 20 or more = 20% off regular price PLUS two extra free tickets for group organizer
- 30 or more = 20% off regular price PLUS three extra free tickets for group organizer
- Student Groups = same $16 per student price plus two extra free tickets for groups of 20 or more
Discounts are based on availability and are subject to change for highly-sold performances.
How it Works
- Call or visit the Bankhead Theater Ticket Office (info below) with your estimated group size.
- Pay a 25% non-refundable deposit to hold the seats.
- Take the time you need to finalize your group size: group size can decrease by a maximum of 10% and can increase as much as you’d like as long as seats are available.
- Final payment and confirmed head count are due 30 days prior to the performance date.
If you are looking to purchase group seats less than 30 days prior to the performance date, call the Orchestra office, 925.292.4205, and we will help facilitate the sale for you.
Contact the Ticket Office
2400 First Street
Livermore, CA 94550
Phone: 925.373.6800 ext 123
Box Office Hours of Operation
The Box Office is open Tuesday through Saturday: 12:00 Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Performance Days: Opens 2 hours before showtime, closes 30 minutes after curtain.
The Visitor Center and Gallery are open 7 days a week: 12:00 Noon to 6:00 p.m.
The Visitor Center and Box Office are closed on major holidays.